Friday 9 May 2014

Project #11: Crochet Slippers


This is my new project! A pair of Mary Jane slippers that I crocheted last weekend. It's a present for my mum because it's mother's day on sunday. I was searching for a small knit or crochet project and found these on the internet. It' s a very good free pattern from GoodKnits. I replaced the buttons with little bows though.

I chose green again because it makes me feel like spring and is typical for May (in my mind).
When I finished them, they looked like on this picture and they seemed quite small but they stretch when I put them on. And they look really great!
I also put some sock stop on like I described in this post to avoid slipping on plain surfaces. So I hope my mum will like them. See you soon... Kerstine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment